It can be easy + painless. I promise.

If these are the types of documents you are collecting for your 2018 taxes, I can help:

  • T4 - employment income

  • RSP deductions

  • Child Care Costs

  • EI Income

  • Rental Income

  • Union Dues

  • Tuition Fees

  • Student Loan Interest

  • Charitable Donations

  • T4RSPs - withdrawals from RSP

  • Tips + Gratuities

  • T4RIF/LIF - pension income

  • Pension Income

  • UCCB / CCB - income from Gov't for Kids

  • Home Buyer Plan Repayments / Withdrawals

  • WSIB Income

  • T5s - interest income

  • T3s - dividend income


If you are self-employed, are a US-person, have a trust or corporate income CLICK HERE for a list of my favourite CPAs.

hello (3).png

#1. Sign up to get started

#2. You will receive an email with a detailed checklist, an overview of the process + you can start uploading your documents. Or coordinating another way to get them to me

#3. I'll start processing your return

#4. I will get in touch with you to quickly go over the results and double check that we've covered everything. 

#5. Done!

easy peasy + right from the comfort of your couch


The Cost:

Single Return: $89

Couples Return: $129

Rental Property: $50

*plus HST


Or if you’re gonna DIY it this year CLICK HERE to grab this FREE CHECKLIST